We’re a young, dynamic performance-marketing agency, specialising in sports communications, that is looking for a vibrant, bright Account Executive to join our growing team.
As our new, talented Account Executive, you’ll be an integral part of the team and work closely with the creative team to administer our clients’ accounts. You’ll be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
You’ll be expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to express our clients’ views across a range of sectors and verticals.
In this role you’ll report to Nifty’s Communications Manager and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media activities to align with client objectives.
- Set specific, internal objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency for both Nifty and our clients.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Manage tactical marketing initiatives for the client’s business; maintain a focus that deliverables and plans are in line with client’s long-term goals.
- Manage team resources and assigns responsibilities/initiatives to team members.
- Work with members of the team to develop recommendations and tactical plans to increase ROI.
- Ensure team delivers on assignments and team goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience of all online marketing channels.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to lead on and deliver creative content.
- Familiarity of web design, particularly WordPress.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
The preferred experience for this position is 1+ years in an agency-specific role.
Let’s do this. Be Nifty.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.