We’re a young, dynamic performance-marketing agency, specialising in sports, consumer and business communications that is looking for a vibrant, bright Account Manager to join our growing team.
This role is an integral part of Nifty’s delivery, with the opportunity to work with some the country’s most exciting brands and innovative start-ups. We don’t just work in the UK though, Nifty spans the globe and we’re looking for a self-starter, who has proven experience within sales, business development or account management within marketing and/or PR.
As a member of the content and creative team, you’ll help train, motivate and instil the Nifty culture into existing and new team members. In this role you’ll work alongside Nifty’s Communications Manager, Account Executives and Creatives and report directly to the Account Director. Account Manager responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Your primary role is to deliver Nifty’s services to our key accounts
- You will work closely with your clients, taking briefs and delivering strategic communications plans to deliver on set KPIs
- Orchestrate and/or manage client’s monthly activities including social, ad spends, creatives, influencers and events
- Writing creative briefs and leading creative brainstorms and client workshops
- Creating and implementing impactful marketing campaigns across all channels
- You will also be entrusted to develop upon the profitability of these accounts, ultimately improving upon the relationships and support their long-term growth.
- Assisting with and attending pitches.
- High levels of communication – both presentation, verbal and written skills
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Solid computer prowess and project management skills
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
Graduates with relevant degrees in public relations, media or the arts are desirable. PR qualifications from the PRCA or CIPR, journalism or marketing experience are also highly valued but lack of qualifications aren’t necessarily a barrier to entry if you can demonstrate strong interpersonal, writing and project management skills, a creative flair and an interest in the media.
- Experience of directing business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C) accounts
- Agency experience is preferred
- Evidence of copywriting, marketing and report writing, social media, event management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts is beneficial
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive package to attract best in class
- Being part of shaping an innovative, market-leading agency
- Opportunity to operate within a fast-emerging market
- Free gym membership
- Entry into the Nifty development programme
The interview process and onboarding will be remote during this period with homeworking to start. The role will normally be a mix of home working and office based.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.