We’re a young, dynamic performance-marketing agency, specialising in sports communications, that is looking for a vibrant, bright PPC specialist to join our growing team.
The PPC Manager is responsible for the strategy and efficient day-to-day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth.
You will consistently explore new opportunities and facilitate campaigns with all available PPC marketing channels with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives. Working closely with the Client Services team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results, and assisting with the compilation of campaign reports.
In this role you’ll report to Nifty’s Communications Manager and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Experience of international reach owning paid social, search, displays, including OTT, SVOD experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of running campaigns across Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and emerging channels
- Opportunity to work for a world-class business working in an exciting and engaging landscape
- High-growth organisation and opportunity for rapid progression
You will own the brand, growing it into the industry’s leader, a real authority for sports communications. You will drive our thought leadership programs to own the industry narrative.
You will be both a strategic thinker and doer. Someone who can see what needs to be done but also enjoys rolling their sleeves up!
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will be supported by Account Executives, Creative Executives along with outsourced design and optimisation.
- Positioning the business as market leader and authority in sports communications
- Mastering methodologies, and internal tools, required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns (predominantly through PPC).
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords & potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations to brand standards
In addition, as PPC Manager you should have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an agency role managing D2C marketing
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns (particularly Google analytics and other web analytics packages) – (Knowledge & experience of using Search Ads 360 would be advantageous).
- Ideally worked within a large PPC agency and managed complex PPC accounts
- Substantial experience in digital marketing account management, specifically in PPC and Paid Social.
- Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- A good understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package to attract best in class
- Being part of shaping an innovative, market-leading agency
- Opportunity to operate within a fast-emerging market
The interview process and onboarding will be remote during this period with homeworking to start. The role will normally be a mix of home working and office based.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.